Soraka's Alignment changes make zero sense.

2/11 PBE Update
The PBE has been updated! Continue reading for more information! ( Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. ) ! * *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes.
riot, i appreciate that you're experimenting with new things. that's awesome. however: > Starcall (Q) health and mana restore now happens after the 3 second duration rather than over the 3 second duration. this isn't. the previous Alignment changes were already bad, honestly; the change from 5 -> 3 seconds was good. this change? horrendous. Alignment, before, would make Soraka much weaker, but still playable. this current iteration? this is going to utterly **DESTROY** her. > changes are aimed at "game health" more than power adjustments. looking to address/improve things like interactivity, engagement, > perceived fairness, frustration, satisfaction, etc. this current change doesn't meet any of these goals, but game health, simply because Soraka isn't going to be picked - at all. i can understand wanting to make her more "fair", even if i don't believe that'll be possible with her role as the only dedicated healing in LoL. if these changes go through, Soraka is never going to be picked as anything, but a troll to force dodges. i can't see a single positive angle to this change, especially when you consider the amendment of Alignment being forced to transfer when she heals an ally while the buff is active. i'm hoping these are incremental changes that were pushed before everything was ready. otherwise, i can't see a single reason that this change made it past the drawing board, unless the goal was to remove Soraka from the game until her next rework is finished.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel