Since Ashe is going to be on PBE now, I wanted to leave brief context post explaining what's going on, as well as provide a place for you guys to give feedback on power, bugs, bad feels, clunkiness, or whatever else. Without typing up a whole wall of text, I'll cut straight to the abilities:
* AA missile speed 2000 >>> 2500
* AS/lvl 4.0 >>> 3.33
Passive - Frost Shots
* Permaslow moved from Q to Passive.
* Slow strength scales with character level
* Ashe no longer has a _chance_ to crit. She never crits targets that don't have her passive on them, but _always_ crits targets that do have it for (math stuff below, since I know people will ask or be confused):
* Let's say Ashe has IE, PD, and 200AD. Under this model, she deals 385 damage (200x1.1+200x.55x1.5).
* With an IE and 100% Crit, she deals her ADx2.6 on targets with her passive on them.
Q - Ranger's Focus
* Ashe builds Focus stacks by attacking, up to 5 stacks.
* When activated, she gains AS and her Passive slow is improved for 4 seconds.
* If she consumed 5 stacks of Focus, her AA also transforms to a flurry attack for the duration, which is effectively additional AD
* During the flurry attack, Ashe will Crit (from her passive) and Lifesteal, but will only apply on-hit effects like BotRK and Braum passive on the first arrow of each flurry attack
W - Volley
* Mostly unchanged, except it does a bit less damage, has a bit lower CD early game, and has better blocking gameplay now (no more free damage through minion waves)
E - Hawkshot
* No longer passively grants additional gold on last-hit
* Is now global and on ammo, but the recharge rate is longer than the old cooldown
R - Enchanted Crystal Arrow
* Unchanged except for a small nerf where the area slow around the ECA target is now her passive slow rather than a 50% slow
As I mentioned, please feel free to leave feedback here. Pending how busy I am getting her ready for release and managing a few other projects, I'll try to stop in regularly to respond to your posts.