After his last patch which was a hard nerf on him, I feel Gragas is more a tanky bruiser than a mage. I really like his new abilities with the new cc it provides and it adds more fun to his play style. The only ting I don't like about the new kit of Gragas is his W ability. Riot removed the mana it gives when you use it and I understand it because otherwise he can replenish his mana easily. What I don't like about the damage reduction he receives while casting his W is that I found that 3 seconds really isn't enough for him. Plus he begins to take reduced damage while he cast it so that means he loses 1 second from it. What I think will make his W ability better is adding few more seconds to his damage reduction time. Since his recommended items makes him tanky, adding a few more seconds to his damage reduction in his W will benefit him a lot. This is the current ability description : Gragas guzzles down brew from his cask for 1 second. After finishing, he becomes drunkenly empowered, dealing more damage on his next basic attack and reducing damage received. Gragas guzzles down his brew and takes 10/12/14/16/18% reduced damage for 3 seconds. After finishing his drink, his next basic attack deals 20/50/80/110/140 (+30% Ability Power) plus 8/9/10/11/12% of the target's maximum Health as bonus magic damage. This what I think his current ability should be : Gragas guzzles down brew from his cask for 1 second. After finishing, he becomes drunkenly empowered, dealing more damage on his next basic attack and reducing damage received. Gragas guzzles down his brew and takes 10/12/14/16/18% reduced damage for **4 seconds (all ranks) after finishing casting his ability.** After finishing his drink, his next basic attack deals 20/50/80/110/140 (+30% Ability Power) plus 8/9/10/11/12% of the target's maximum Health as bonus magic damage. Thank you for reading and please comment if you feel I am right or not.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel