While playing Zoe I was jump scared by an error in the sound during the sequence of ability casts in the linked video. I found this while playing a Custom by myself on Summoner's Rift and while using the Cyber Pop Zoe skin.
Also, I must warn anyone planning on testing this, the sound error was an extremely loud screeching sound. This is why I described it as a jump scare, I had my sound set quite low and yet the sound that went through my headset was near deafening so ensure that you're careful while testing.
1. Select and use Cyber Pop Zoe.
2. Launch Q away from yourself.
3. Before the second cast of Q, land your E on a champion.
4. Redirect Q to hit the champion hit by your E.
5. Ultimate towards the enemy champion and auto-attack them.