When an enemy Camille uses her ult on a target, this target becomes available to freely move outside the walls from the rings generated by the events Prize Fight and URF Deathmatch. No other action is needed but getting targeted by Camille's ultimate.
1. Pick Camille as enemy team and any champion as allied team
2. Wait for the event of Prize Fight / URF Deathmatch to happen.
3. Once inside the event, let Camille ult you and wait for the ultimate effect to wear off
4. Walk outside the ring like there is no collisions.
- The base still heals. So if a target decides to go to base, he will be "virtually" invulnearable (but he can still die if he doesnt get healed), letting everyone whos inside the ring die from burn, securing a win 100% of the times
- Enemy Camille cant free herself from the boundaries in a normal way. In order for her to be able to leave the area, is by ulting again the target while this one is already outside. This will force Camille to stay outside and break the boundaries.
- **It isnt needed for the enemy Camille to ult the target on the edge**. By simply ulting the champion he will be able to leave the ring. (Just pointing that out because of the video looks like it)
Credit to "A WILD KDEN" for finding that out