When the events of Prize Fight or URF Deathmatch happens, either Sion or Nunu can leave the event's ring by using their skills. Those skills are Nunu's W and Sion's R. If those champions stay closer to the wall and then they use the respective skills against the wall, they will go though it, being able to leave the stage.
1. Pick Nunu and/or Sion in Nexus Blitz
2. Await for the upcoming Prize Fight/URF Deathmatch event
3. Once the event starts, go to the left side of the stage, colliding with the wall.
4. Use Nunu's W and/or Sion's R towards the wall created by the stage
5. See how Nunu and Sion are able to leave the stage easily.
- In order to leave, you need to stay very close to the wall created by the event. If you are slighly separated from it, it wont work and youll crash into it. We believe its related to the wall detection, which is ignored by those kind of skills when they are used very close to the wall.
- Once outside the wall, the champion wont be able to move by any means but using the same skills they used to leave (Nunu's W and Sion's R). If you want to go to the stage again, you will need to right click inside the ring, so the character moves towards the field.
- The base regenerates your health, so if those champions find the way to reach there, they will become immune to burning damage from not fighting.
- At the end of the video (Posted above and below of that thread), we can see that the enemy team can leave without any need of using skills, so the wall eventually got broken, probably because they respawned or because there are already champions outside.
Many thanks to "Caenen" for helping me out to perform this bug