When Vayne casts final hour - while using the new Project Vayne skin - the new HUD effect does not fill the whole screen space while playing at a 21:9 aspect ratio.
- The transparent purple hue that fills the screen when casting tumble with final hour active (basically whenever Vayne turns invisible) will fill the full 21:9 screen space; just not the HUD effect. (refer to 0:10 seconds in the video to see and example of what I'm trying to describe)
Possible Ways To Fix The Bug:
1) Stretch the outer purple HUD to fill the 21:9 screen space. (refer to picture 1)
2) Remove this HUD design effect **_or_** move it to the sides of the screen. (refer to picture 2)
*Note: if you decide to remove the HUD design for step 2 this bottom design (refer to picture 2.5) does not need to be modified to fit 21:9.
3) The design on the top and bottom of the screen (refer to picture) are fine where they are and do not need to be changed as long as the designs highlighted in step 2 are removed.
[Picture 1]: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QQrGtAFpGdN-Py4K8c288S3Qhs6dTtLQ/view?usp=sharing
[Picture 2]: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZppkWm9TXaniEJHZJQG1rT0OE3qmlNyN/view?usp=sharing
[Picture 2.5]: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ADVubLGooLw3xJT7l1sxDbvMOmPh7FtM/view?usp=sharing
[Picture 3]: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10rNkX2z_JJQz3f2-kdi-H3YpWvnXxCig/view?usp=sharing
My Hardware and settings:
- Acer Preditor X34 (3440x1440 100Hz)
My league "PersistedSettings.txt":
Final Note: Hi Riot! I just want to say that I'm a Vayne main that loves not only playing her but loves the game too. I've invested 500+ hours with just Vayne and own all her skins (even soulstealer). I love the content you guys put out and love the way you market and advertise your game. I Also love how much you guys care for your community (especially your Esports Community). You guys put so much money, time, and effort to make every single Worlds Tournament epic! I hope you guys see and fix this bug (though lets be honest its not game breaking, but it is immersion breaking). It would mean the world to me if you do and show that you guys support the new market of Ultra Wide monitors for gaming. Thanks Riot for making a great game!! GG
PS: Link to my main/ non PBE account so that I can prove my time and money (current: $2,625) spent on this game.
Username: DJ RaGeOnFire