Client upgrade detected as a Ransomware

Today, at 1:40 am aprox, i restarted the client due for an update. Malwarebyte shut down the client because it was detected as a Ransomware. I repaired the client and it didnt happened again, but it might be interesting to let it know, who knows... **_Text Log:_** -Detalles del registro- Fecha del evento de protección: 20/5/17 Hora del evento de protección: 1:37 Archivo de registro: Ransomware.txt Administrador: Sí -Información del software- Versión: Versión de los componentes: 1.0.103 Versión del paquete de actualización: 1.0.1978 Licencia: Premium -Información del sistema- SO: Windows 8.1 CPU: x64 Sistema de archivos: NTFS Usuario: System -Detalles de Ransomware- Archivo: 1 Malware.Ransom.Agent.Generic, C:\Riot Games\PBE Alpha\RADS\projects\league_client\releases\\deploy\LeagueClient.exe, Se eliminará al reiniciar, [0], [-1],0.0.0

Seems like no one has joined the conversation yet, be the first to comment below!

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board