1. Passive indicates his shield does not decay until five seconds out of combat. However, it does.
2. Q tooltip indicates a range increase on his Q basic attack. I've tested this several times on a stationary jungle creep and it doesn't seem to increase his attack range.
3. Tooltips for the maximum health scaling of his shield conversion display 0 regardless of Mordekaiser's maximum health.
**Reproduce steps Bug#1**
1. Select Mordekaiser in champion select for summoner's rift. Level up any ability and damage some lane minions when they spawn.
2. Notice shield decay starts immediately.
**Reproduce steps Bug#2**
1. Select Mordekaiser in champion select for summoner's rift. Make sure auto attack in settings is turned off.
2. Level up Q (Mace of Spades) and attempt to attack Gromp.
3. As soon as Mordekaiser looks like he's going to swing, cancel the basic attack with the stop command (Default: S).
4. Wait for Q buff to time out. Attempt to attack again and notice that Mordekaiser does not move, indicating his regular attack range is the same as his Q attack range.
**Reproduce steps Bug#3**
1. Select Mordekaiser in champion select for summoner's rift. Level up any ability.
2. Mouse over all abilities and notice the 0 for the maximum health scaling to shield conversion of the abilities.