As some of you may have noticed by now, we're looking into some potential Lich Bane changes for the upcoming 4.4 patch. The item's current power is coming with some unintended consequences, so we want to scale things back a bit on the item and potentially give back to a few of the item's primary users. These changes are pretty much straight nerfs to Lich Bane, and we know that can be a hard pill to swallow. It is our hope that by getting the item into an acceptable state, we can move forward with the item continuing to help certain champions feel extra powerful, but without having these same champions feel incomplete without rushing it.
Here's the proposed changelist:
- stats granted unchanged
- 50 base damage replaced with 75% of the character's Base Attack Damage
- AP ratio reduced to 0.5 from 0.75
- Seastone Trident active Ability Power ratio increased to 0.25 from 0.15
- Passive Ability Power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.6
- Pick A Card Ability Power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.4
- Stacked Deck Ability Power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.4
- Mystic Shot Ability Power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2
As you guys check out the changes on PBE, please post feedback relating to the above changes here. Thanks!
Update: After gathering some feedback and talking about it internally, we are increasing Ezreal's Mystic Shot Ability Power ratio by 0.2, which, in combination with the 75% Base Attack Damage ratio on Lich Bane being greater than the old base 50, should allow AP Ezreal players to continue to enjoy his play experience. Please understand that this will not mean similar buffs for every champion who might ever conceivably buy a Lich Bane.