**In order to keep things organized, we've started a new feedback thread [here](http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback/O22bcAPl-bots-updated-bots-feedback-thread-2).**
**Thanks to everyone who posted here, and please continue to give feedback in the new thread!**
While we're testing out our updated bots, we wanted to create a one-stop-shop for people to report bugs/weird behaviors etc. If you'd like to report a bug, there's a great sticky, [here](http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe), on how to prepare a bug report so that we can best use the info and try to get it fixed (though we'd prefer if you put the report in this thread rather than a stand-alone one).
We also want to give some info about what we'll be able to "fix" and what we'll be able to "improve". Obvious bugs (e.g. Annie bot doesn't leave fountain; Caitlyn bot doesn't auto attack etc.) can be fixed; these bugs should simply no longer happen. Wonky behaviors (e.g. bots are way too aggro when tower diving) are more likely to be improved than fixed.
Thanks for taking the time to test our the updated bots and provide feedback!
**[MORE INFO FOR TESTERS]**
* Bots will sometimes freeze when defending their base (still trying to find a reliable way to reproduce this)
* Bots will sometimes not go to lane in a standard 2bot, 1mid, 2top configuration (please post if you have a reliable way to reproduce this)
* ~~Bots will sometimes stutter-step when casting a targeted ability on a fleeing target~~
* ~~Bots will waste spells on zombies (e.g. Karthus passive, Kog'Maw passive)~~
* ~~Bots will not leave platform in Battle Training~~
[KNOWN ODD BEHAVIORS]
* ~~Bots are too aggro under enemy towers~~
* Bots should now respect enemy towers a lot more.
* Bots are indecisively aggro under their towers at the beginning of game
* Bots are too recklessly aggro in some lane situations (definitely something that will be "improved" rather than "fixed")
* This should be improved. More may need to be done here, but they should be less aggro in some of the really weird cases.
* Bots are too reluctant to return to base to heal
* This should be improved in laning scenarios, but may still exist in final base-defence
* ~~Bots are too careful with their potion usage~~
* Updated bots to use potions more intelligently
* ~~Bots will fixate too hard on some targets, and just take damage from other nearby champions~~
* Bots will still prioritize the juiciest target, but they shouldn't be quite as obsessed
[BOTS IN PROGRESS]
We're in the process of updating each bot to harmonize better with the updated AI systems. The following bots have been updated:
* Jarvan IV
* Master Yi
* Miss Fortune
Bots other than these may have odd behaviors in some cases if their old logic clashes with our new systems.