**Seriously, please take a lesson from these suggestions CertainlyT, you're confusing a ton of people; these suggestions are far more clear, way less cluttered, & provide much greater clarity...**
**Way of the Wanderer (Passive)**
* Resolve: Moving grants flow. At maximum Flow, damage from **an enemy** champion or monster grants Yasuo a shield **equal to his Flow** for 2 seconds.
* Yasuo's Critical Strike Chance is doubled, but his Critical Strikes deal 10% reduced damage.
* Current Bonus: **X%**
**Steel Tempest (Q)**
* Yasuo thrusts his blade forward, dealing X (+Y ad) physical damage.
* On hit, grants a stack of Gathering Storm for 10 seconds. At 2 stacks, Steel Tempest fires a whirlwind that knocks enemies Airborne.
* Steel Tempest is treated as a basic attack and its cast time and cooldown are reduced by attack speed.
* If cast **mid-dash**, Steel Tempest **instead** strikes **in** a circle.
**Wind Wall (W)**
* Passive: **Dashing grants X% extra Flow.**
* Active: Creates a moving wall that blocks all enemy projectiles for 4 seconds.
**Swift Blade (E)**
* Dashes through **a** target enemy, dealing X (+Y ap) magic damage. Each **subsequent** cast increases Sweeping Blade's base damage by 25% (Maximum 100%).
* Only usable on the same enemy once every X seconds.
* ~~If cast while dashing, Steel Tempest will strike as a circle.~~
**Last Breath (R)**
* **Instantly** dashes to an Airborne enemy champion, **dealing** X (+Y ad) physical damage and **suspending** all **nearby** Airborne enemies in the air for an additional 1 second.
* For X seconds, **Yasuo ignores Y% of his target's bonus armor.**
* Please remove the ticking Resolve "counter-icon", rather simply display a Resolve "buff-icon" when his bar fills (he has enough buff-icons on display already).
* Removed the bit about Steel Tempest being able to critically strike or apply on-hit effects--it was quite redundant (to it being 'treated as a basic attack') & wordy.
* Removed the bit about Steel Tempest turning into a circle from the Sweeping Blade tooltip, no need to repeat this.