**EDIT ::: This playtest has a critical difference from other playtests. To be a Captain, you must first select "Create a Group" then *invite a friend* before you can continue as a Captain. Feel free to use this thread to add people as friends on the PBE and coordinate your teams, or join "Public Chat 1" to coordinate with other testers. You can also join the "Public Chat" channel in-game to try to find other players to queue up as a Captain with.**
Team Builder is coming to the PBE next week! On Monday and Tuesday (2/3 and 2/4), we're going to run a PBE test of Team Builder from 1:00 - 5:00 PM PST (21:00 - 1:00 GMT). Select PBE testers will be able to try out this new feature and give us invaluable feedback on its design and functionality. Team Builder is a complete re-design of Champion Select, which means it’s extremely complicated and there are a lot of changes. One of our goals is to keep collaborating with players on this feature, and collect feedback throughout the development process.
**What does this mean for players?**
As players, you’ll be able to help us test the feature extremely early in the process, and work directly with developers to evolve the feature over time.
PBE is a smaller server, so queue times will be longer, and gameplay experiences will not represent a Live server. Matches might be very unbalanced as players of all skill levels will appear in the same match, but our focus is on testing the feature and collecting your feedback.
**The following additions have been made for this PBE test:**
- Purchased skins now immediately available from your inventory.
- Only "Any Role" selections will be available for Captains
- Skins can be selected during matchmaking.
- For this playtest only, you must invite at least 1 friend to be a Captain
**The following bugs have been fixed for this PBE test:**
- You can cleanly quit from a Team Builder Lobby (no chat messages remain).
- The “Play Game” button no longer appears until it should be an option.
- Available Summoner Spells are now shown by level.
- Fixed a bug where skin selection would not default to the last played skin but would not grant the skin in game.
- Fixed a bug where the captain would not be able to enter the team into matchmaking if someone in the group clicked not ready at specific times.
- Fixed a bug where double clicking on a champion in the champion selector would cause an error.
**The following features are still turned off or incomplete for this PBE test:**
- Friend Invites from Friends List
- Dynamic Matchmaking Adjustments
- Estimated Wait Times
- Anti-Abuse System
**How do I get involved and help make Team Builder awesome?
We'll be using this thread to collect player feedback and answer questions about this PBE test. ***We're looking for more general feedback since we'll be on PBE longer than the previous tests. For example, where are all the places we can add polish to the feature, and are there any points in the feature that seems confusing to you. ***
RiotDoctahWayne has a thread [in the Bugs Forum](http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/c/bugs/EcVOschg-team-builder-bugs-23-24) that will be collecting information on bugs you’ve found in Team Builder.
To participate in future beta testing for League of Legends, [apply for beta access here](http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/c/gameplay/A6C28D2F095DB73F105D1B3CD30386864E6D77FF-status-pbe-sign-ups).