Vel'koz's Q, upon hitting wind wall, will be deleted. Unexpected behavior is that the division will happen after it hits the wall.
1. Fire Q at windwall
2. Q will hit wall, be deleted
3. Division will happen
4. One projectile will be deleted by the wall, the other will continue on.
His E also has unusual behavior. The projectile it 'fires' will be blocked. Damage, knockup, and knockback is all unaffected however. Not sure if it's intended to block entirely, or to go through unhindered.
1. Yasou uses windwall
2. Vel'koz uses E on Yasou through windwall
3. Projectile is blocked, windwall animation and sound plays
4. Knockback and damage is applied anyway.
R seems to apply fine. E also seems to be deleted, and have a 'half-void' area, which also seems like intended behavior.