[Bug] Elise not turned invincible if in rappel when nexus dies

Steps i took to produce the bug: 1. Play Elise against bots in a custom game 2. Destroy the enemy Nexus; Rappel shortly before it explodes 3. Get hit by Gho'Gaths basic attack with Vorpal Spikes and Rupture after descending back to the ground 4. Die while the nexus explodes I tried to reproduce the bug without any bots or players by using rappel in the enemy fountain as the enemy nexus exploded, but i survived. Maybe this only happens because the AI champions are treated differently from human controlled champions (the bots tend to walk around after the nexus explodes)? Maybe i did not rappel early enough in the second game for the bug to occur? I attached the replay with bots (PBE1-33901522.rofl) and the replay without any bots (PBE1-33901957.rofl). The important parts are obviously at the end, but i tested the normal behavior of the fountain with rappel at 11:00 in the second replay. The bug is not severe in this instance, since the game is already decided, but it could potentially affect situations mid game as well as ranked stats.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
cancel